Ecology (Flora and Fauna) and 5 Part Tests
Anderson Environmental provides thorough flora and fauna (Ecological Assessments), 5-Part Tests of Significance (5-part test) and Biodiversity Assessment Method (BAM Assessments) under the Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016. We provide Biodiversity Development Assessment Reports (BDAR Reports) and Biodiversity Stewardship Site Assessment Reports (BSSAR Reports).
The 5-Part Test of Significance is designed to determine if a proposed development will require a Biodiversity Assessment Method Assessment (BAM Assessment) such as a Biodiversity Development Assessment Report often termed a BDAR Report.
All projects affect the surrounding environment and ecosystems to varying degrees, and our goal is to determine the extent of your project’s potential impact, both negative and positive and offer sound best practice solutions.
Our approach includes the following components, among others.
- Flora and Fauna Surveys (General and Targeted for Threatened Species)
- 5 Part Tests of Significance – Biodiversity Conservation Act (2016)
- Biodiversity Assessment Method Reports (BDAR and BSSAR)
- Species Impact Statements
- Habitat and Vegetation Mapping and Assessment
- Wetland Delineations
- Endangered Ecological Community Mapping and Delineation
- Pre-purchase inspections for ecological limitations
- Endangered Species Assessments
- Environmental Protection Assessments
- Biodiversity Conservation Assessments
- Biological Monitoring and Offsetting
Every project is different. As experienced Environmental Consultants and Consulting Ecologists since 1992 we have a diverse range of experience to assist you with many of your project requirements.
It is a good idea to engage an Environmental Consultant or Consulting Ecologist at the commence of a project and sometimes even before a purchase for project planning and to identify any potential issues in relation to any proposed development.
Our process starts with a consultation.
Schedule a consultation with our team of experienced environmental experts today