Contamination (SEPP 55), Preliminary Site Investigations and Detailed Site Investigations
Contamination – SEPP 55, Environmental Site Assessments including Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI) and Detailed Site Investigations (DSI) are critical for risk management and due diligence when purchasing or developing a property.
We have the capabilities and experience to assist our clients to determine potential contamination risk before purchase and to undertake the required assessments as part of your development application. Whether a Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI) or Detailed Site Investigation (DSI) or Remedial Action Plan (RAP) you can be assured of a quality assessment when using Anderson Environmental.
We undertake Environmental Site Assessments to determine the presence and extent of potential environmental hazards and contaminants for commercial, industrial, and residential properties. In many sectors, site assessments are highly important, for a variety of reasons.
In real estate purchases, an environmental site assessment can protect buyers and limit liability by identifying environmental risks before the transaction occurs. For Land Development, sites are assessed for the purpose of urban housing and as part of the DA process councils need to be sure a site is safe for human habitation. If not, then what Remedial Action needs to be taken, thus leading to a Remedial Action Plan (RAP). Our expertise is sought after by clients and government. In North America banks will not loan money for commercial or rural properties without first getting a clean Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment and we advise all our clients to undertake such an assessment before purchase.
Our Services include:
- Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI ) (Phase I Environmental Site Assessments)
- Detailed Site Investigations (DSI) (Phase II Environmental Site Assessments)
- Remedial Action Plans (RAP) (Phase III – Remediation of Contaminated Sites)
- Site Validation Reports (Confirming Contamination has been adequately remediated)
- Waste Classification (VENM, ENM, GSW)
- Pre-purchase Environmental Due Diligence Reports (Commercial, Residential, Rural)
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
- Hazardous Material Management
- On-going Environmental Monitoring